* Mentally started packing for Costa Rica (one month from TODAY!).
* Narrowed my "I need to bring" list down from about 4 months worth of things to just one small bag. My trip is about who I am on the inside, not what I'm wearing out.
* Decided to shut my phone off from the moment I take off in San Francisco until the moment I land back in the city.
* 10 days completely disconnected.
* Cleaned my closet. Three big bags to GoodWill.
* Sent a card to a dear Grateful Life reader. Hoping the snail mail helps to brighten her day.
* Headed to Friday afternoon Zumba where I follow along in awe of the instructors ridiculous rhythm and talent. Sweating to the beat of latin, dance and hip hop music is precisely how I want to kick off my weekend.
* Ate the most perfectly satisfying breakfast of granola, fresh strawberries delivered from Planet Organics and almond milk. So light and also so filling (I love when that happens).