1. Substituting green tea with a dash of honey for my normal Starbucks latte-frou-frou -holiday-sometimes-with-whipped-cream-zillion-calories-in-a-tall-drink in the mornings. It kick starts my metabolism, helps my digestion, wards off cancer and gives a little boost to the ol' ticker. A much better option all around.
2. Kind customer support agents. Can't you just feel the calming energy coming through the phone? Bless them and their patience. So grateful for their efforts to truly be of assistance without a side of snarky.
3. Turning the corner on my walk back to work last night (tis been a wee bit busy around these parts!) and seeing this amazing scene (yep, that's the moon in the upper right corner):
4. The excitement level around my company party tomorrow evening. I love that folks can't wait to celebrate another amazing year with the Weebly crew! All of the supplies are purchased and some have even been tested...
Drinks, dancing, friends, photo-booths, more drinks, more dancing?! oh you KNOW it's gonna be a good time.
and finally, the biggest gratitude note of them all.
5. The Grateful Life pulled in a record breaking 1,074 unique visitors yesterday. Holy banana pancakes.
My dear readers--thank you. What else is there for me to say? I love you all for this huge, amazing, humbling gift.