1. 2012 being a rocking year of travel. According to my horoscope (yes, I read one, so sue me) this is a most perfect year to get up and go, so I'm seizing the day like nobody's business. So far I've got Tahoe, Boulder, Costa Rica, Hawaii, and the BVI lined up! Not too shabby, eh? I'll have to do a post on how the heck I managed to manifest all those plans ;)
2. My sister and her boyfriend coming to visit and our shared emotional excitement over spending time together in SF:
3. Red lipstick. 2012 is totally a year of rocking lipstick. Wake up feeling a little sassy? Throw on some of this bad ass color and you'll instantly feel done up and ready to welcome in the day!
4. Old college acquaintances becoming new friends. It's so lovely when people pop back into your life and you wind up re-hitting it off. Miss Holland, I can't wait for your visit next weekend! Napa and San Francisco are excited, too :)
5. Friday night dinner plans. Saturdays and Sundays are great, but there is something about a Friday night dinner with people I love that just makes me so happy. It's like, phew, another work week completed! Helloooo weekend! Photos from this evening's feast at Sotto Mare to come!