Happy 25th Birthday, darling! I'm so excited for this next chapter of your life. It's been great tearing up this city with you over the past few months--I can't believe how much we've been able to see and do. I'm super grateful for our time together; it's made my own transition periods so much more fun and loving and light. I feel very lucky to have you!
If I had to narrow it down, these are my top 10 wishes for you on your 25th trip around the sun:
1. Lots of travel. See the world, embrace every adventure, explore, explore, explore.
2. That you say "yes!" often, but that you reserve the right to know in your heart when to say no, too.
3. More kissing. Good kissing. Kissing is the best!
4. A coffee table. Seriously, girl, you need a coffee table.
5. The perfect friends for every stage of your life. Golden Girls style.
6. Speaking of Golden Girls, I wish that you finally find that episode where Sophia comes into the kitchen waving a butcher knife...
7. I wish that you never straighten your annoyingly perfect/natural mermaid hair again. It's like slapping God in the face.
8. That you never stop dancing. Your whole being lights up when you're working your swagger on the dance floor! Why walk when you can dance? Shake what yo mama gave ya.
9. That you realize how incredibly special you are. That you own your worthiness. That you acknowledge you are capable of greatness and have the ability to contribute really beautiful things to this world. That you believe everything will be OK, even when it seems like it won't. That you embrace change. That you feel loved. That you continue to give out love. That you wake up every morning, look in the mirror and affirm what everyone else already knows; you are beautiful!!
10. A tan :)
Cheers to you, sweet girl! Can't wait to celebrate tonight :)