Sunday night was cookie baking night with two lovely SF ladies, both of whom were drunkenly entered into my phone with the last name of "Lover" when I met them...on separate occasions. Apparently when I drink and meet cool girls, I'm filled with love.
I whipped out the ol' 5th grade recipe booklet for a quick, yummy cookie recipe that's different than the traditional varities; Pudding Cookies! Thanks to Janice for being such a great sport about modeling the baking process :)
1 cup of Bisquick
1 Pkg Instant Pudding
1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
1. Mix all ingredients in medium bowl until a ball is formed
2. In bowl, divide ball into 4 pieces.
3. From each quarter make 6 balls the size of a quarter.
4. Place on ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
5. Rub bottom of small glass with butter and dip into sugar. Press ball flat with glass (don't squish!)
6. Bake 8 minutes at 350
And voila! :)
light and love and sweet holiday treats,