I've felt a really strong pull to my home lately; my little corner of SF, my tiny nook of an apartment that's my safe space to be 100% me, always (including sloppy pig tail braids and un-matching pajamas). And I'm trying to honor this by enjoying my quiet, sleepy Saturday morning with;
* Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla Coffee...
* ...In my San Francisco mug.
* Mindy Kaling's new (and giggles galore) book...
* ...On my Kindle that has been one of the best purchases of 2011.
* Window open...
* ..Crisp Fall air blowing in.
* Bundled in layers of blankets.
* William Sonoma Spiced Chestnut candle burning in the kitchen.
* Plans for laundry, Lucy sitting, pen pal and email catch ups this afternoon...
* ...side by side with my morning photographer and sleepover buddy, Drea :)
It feels so good sometimes to slow down in this city where right outside my window the bustle of life and activity is constantly tempting me to come out and play.
Hoping you're honoring your pulls today :)