1. Spray tans > real tans. I mean just look at my legs. They are so dark and cancer free.
2. Mai Tai's are dangerously delicious.
3. Glamour Magazine gets it right every time. When the issue is double its normal size, I am positively giddy with excitement.
4. Las Vegas is a strange beast of a town...
5. ...That I only need to visit once every 5 years or so...
6. Apparently to live/work in Vegas you have to have a minimum of 5 tattoos. Big ones. Scary ones. How are you old enough to have ones.
7. I'm creeping up on 30 and holy Hannah Montana do I sometimes feel it. My neck hurts from trying to whip my hair back and forth, Willow Smith style.
8. I miss true summer. I know if it were hot here in SF I'd probably be complaining about how much I sweat while on the bus...and walking...and sleeping...but the Vegas heat made me truly miss being warm from head to toe.
9. My apartment is a complete mess of laundry, dishes, lack of organization...
10. ...but it's good to be home.
11. I'll post some cool stuff this week, but for now I must tend to a gazillion email/voice mails...
12. ...that I will hopefully fly threw thanks to the arrival of the Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks.